Howell-Oregon Electric Cooperative is seeking a skilled Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Experience operating and maintaining heavy equipment (Bulldozer, Skid Steer, Backhoe)
- Cutting dangerous trees and brush
- Working with/on Right-of-Way Crew
- High School Diploma
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Ability to obtain/maintain CDL for operating vehicles over 26,000 lbs
- Ability to safely drive an 18-wheel tractor with trailer
- Communication with the General Public
*These are typical responsibilities and are not to be construed as an all inclusive list.
Please contact the Missouri Job Center in West Plains Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
408 Washington Ave
West Plains, Mo. 65775
Phone: (417) 256-3158
An Equal Opportunity Employer