Howell-Oregon Electric Cooperative is seeking a motivated individual with proven skills and experience to become part of the corporation’s operations department.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling warehouse materials
- Maintaining inventory of materials
- Maintain a clean and professional warehouse work space
- Maintenance of cooperative facilities
- Ability to learn construction units
- Ability to read and interpret staking sheets
- High School Degree
- Able To Meet Deadlines
- Class E drivers license
- Communication with the General Public
Supplemental training will be provided to successful candidate.
Beginning wage based on education and experience. Competitive benefits package will be provided.
Applicants can contact the Missouri Job Center in West Plains Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
408 Washington Ave Suite 100
West Plains, Mo. 65775
Phone: (417) 256-3158
An Equal Opportunity Employer